We encourage you to read this Policy before using our Site. By using the Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not use the Site.
1. Information Cavalier Health Services, Inc. Gathers Through the Site.
Cavalier Health Services, Inc. may gather two basic types of information through the Site: “Personal Information,” or information from which an individual can be identified, and “Aggregate Information,” or information from which an individual cannot be identified.
- Aggregate Information. When you visit and interact with the Site, Cavalier Health Services, Inc. and third parties with whom Cavalier Health Services, Inc. has contracted to provide services to Cavalier Health Services, Inc., may collect anonymous information from three sources: server log files, cookies, and “pixel tags.”
- Server Log Files. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We may use the IP addresses of all Visitors to calculate Site usage levels, to help diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and to administer the Site. We may also use IP addresses to communicate with or to block access by Visitors who fail to comply with our Terms of Service. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is carried out automatically by many websites.
- Pixel Tags. The Site may use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened.
- Personal Information. You are not ordinarily required to register or provide Personal Information in order to access our Site, though certain functionalities (such as our information request feature) may require registration. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us. Personal Information may include contact information, such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers and/or email address.
2. Use and Disclosure of Information Cavalier Health Services, Inc. Gathers Through the Site.
- Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways.
- Communications. We encourage Visitors to contact us with questions and comments. Personal Information may be used in order to respond to your questions and comments.
- Business Purposes. We may also use your Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses. The Personal Information you provide through the Site may be combined with other information you provide to Cavalier Health Services, Inc. (via online or offline means), with demographic information and other information that is publicly available, or with other information about you that Cavalier Health Services, Inc. may otherwise obtain online or offline.
- Third Party Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services, including website hosting, data analysis, newsletter services, promotional activities, and other administrative services. We may share your Personal Information with such third parties for the purpose of enabling such third parties to provide such services.
- Aggregate Information. We analyze Aggregate Information in order to enhance website security and track the popularity of certain pages of the Site, the success of our email notifications, traffic levels on the Site and other usage data, all of which helps us to provide content tailored to your interests, improve the Site and related services, and to otherwise enhance your experience on the Site. We may share Aggregate Information with Affiliated Entities and other third parties.
3. Other Important Notes Regarding Our Privacy Practices.
- Special Note for Parents. Cavalier Health Services, Inc. takes seriously its obligations under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act concerning the collection of Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). The Site is not directed at children, and we request that children under the age of 13 not provide Personal Information through the Site.
- Security. We have security measures and tools in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. No method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with “Contacting Us” below (note that physical mail notification will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
- Assignment. We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the Site to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Cavalier Health Services, Inc.’ assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
4. Updating Your Information and Contacting Us.
Cavalier Health Services, Inc. has procedures in place to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is collected and used. You may review the information we have collected and where appropriate you may request that it be corrected. We also provide you with you several options for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying information you have previously provided:
- You may email us at: info@CavalierHealthServices.com
- You may call us at (703)872-7520
- You may send mail to the following postal mail address:
Cavalier Health Services, Inc.
5911 Kingstowne Village Parkway Suite 120
Alexandria, VA 22315
Please clearly indicate the information that you wish to review or have changed. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that despite any removal of or change to Personal Information requested there also may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
From time to time, we may ask you to indicate whether you are interested in receiving emails and other information from Cavalier Health Services, Inc. If you elect to receive these communications, we will occasionally send you emails or other information that match your requests.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these email communications from us, please just let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed above in Contacting Us or by using the unsubscribe feature in the email you received. Please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email communications from Cavalier Health Services, Inc.. In addition, we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, including Cavalier Health Services, Inc.’ subsidiaries, for the third party’s direct marketing purposes if we have received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information not be shared with third parties for that purpose. If you would like to submit such a request, please just let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed above in Contacting Us. Please indicate that you request that Cavalier Health Services, Inc. not disclose your Personal Information to Cavalier Health Services, Inc. subsidiaries and/or other third parties for direct marketing.
Career Opportunities Section.
The Site includes a link to our Career Opportunities section, which contains information on what it’s like to work for Cavalier Health Services, Inc. and methods for applying for jobs at our offices nationwide. Any Personal Information submitted through this portion of the Site, or to email addresses listed on this portion of the Site, will be governed by Cavalier Health Services, Inc.’ Resume Submission Policy. Please click here to review that policy.
Changes to this Policy.
We reserve the right to change this Policy, and any of our policies or procedures concerning the treatment of information collected through the Site, without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect. We encourage you to bookmark this page and to periodically review it to ensure familiarity with the most current version of our Policy.
This Policy represents the sole, authorized statement of Cavalier Health Services, Inc.’ practices with respect to the collection of Personal Information through the Site and Cavalier Health Services, Inc.’ use of such information. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the Platform for Privacy Preferences or “P3P”) shall have no legal effect, do not bind Cavalier Health Services, Inc., shall not be relied upon in substitute for this Policy, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
This Policy © May 1, 2017 Cavalier Health Services, Inc. All rights reserved.